Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our team. You will be responsible for all stages of the sales cycle, including building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. You will work closely with insurance companies and our sales representatives to help our company achieve business growth set by the management team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong track record of success in business development and a proven ability to develop and maintain client relationships. You should be confident in your ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities, and possess excellent negotiation skills. In addition, you should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
If you are an experienced BDM with a passion for helping the marketing team and sales force to achieve their financial goals, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at SingCapital. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize sales activities and company events to raise awareness.
- Collaborate with management team to achieve business growth targets.
- Participate in industry events and networking opportunities.
- Provide market feedback on market trends including but not limited to product features and marketing activities of competitors, etc.
- Work closely with marketing team and sales force to ensure activities and services are in the forefront of the market.
- Partner with operations team to ensure seamless operational processes and ensure excellent customer experience.
- Ensure regulatory and compliance requirements, when necessary.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as and when assigned.
- Diploma and above.
- Good understanding of life products and trends that are key within the FA channels.
- Ability to influence key internal stakeholders to deliver winning products and services proposition.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide recommendations based on customer needs and market trends.
- Highly independent and motivated.
- Working Location: Great World City Office Tower (River Valley area)
- 5-day work week, Mondays to Fridays (9.00am to 6.00pm)
- Conducive work environment
- On-The-Job Training provided
- Great career progression
- Annual Leave up to 21 days
- Medical and insurance benefits
- Birthday Voucher ($50)
Interested applicants are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating your expected salary and date of availability to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.