Human Resource Officer, PropNex Limited
Reporting directly to the Assistant Director, Group Human Resource, the HR Officer is required to provide administrative support in full spectrum of the HR functions.
The job functions include but not limited to: -
- Handle the recruitment & selection process (post job advertisements, screen candidates, arrange and conduct interviews, etc).
- Handle new staff onboarding and resigned staff offboarding process.
- Support in payroll preparation (verify timesheets, overtime claims, no pay leave, etc).
- Monitor staff attendance and update staff punctuality records.
- Support, coordinate and execute staff events.
- Assist in staff welfare & benefits matters.
- Provide administrative support to the department.
- Perform any other HR miscellaneous duties and projects as and when assigned.
- Diploma Holder preferably in Human Resource / Business or its other equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years of working experience in HR profession.
- Someone who has performed HR generalist roles would be most ideal, one who is strong in Recruitment & Selection role would be advantageous.
- Have good communication and writing skills.
- Meticulous and possesses great initiative.
- Prepared to multi-task and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to start within short notice would be highly advantageous.
- Working Locations: Toa Payoh
- Working hour: Monday to Fridays: 8.30 am to 6.00 pm
- On the Job Training will be provided
- Conducive working environment
- Great Career Progression
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Annual Leave up to 21 days
- Extra 3 days’ Festive Leave
- Medical & insurance benefit
- Overseas Staff Outing
- Birthday voucher $50
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability via APPLY NOW button.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.