Human Resource Manager, PropNex Limited
Reporting directly to the Assistant Director, Group Human Resource, you shall be overseeing, improving and performing (when necessary) the full spectrum of Human Resource (HR) functions in the Company.
The job functions include but not limited to: -
- Recruitment and Selection
- New Staff Onboarding and Orientation
- Welfare, Compensation and Benefits
- Payroll Processing
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Training and Development
- Staff Offboarding
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management or its other equivalent.
- Professional Qualifications in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of working experience specializing in HR profession.
- Someone who has performed HR generalist roles would be most ideal, must be strong in Recruitment & Selection, must have experience in payroll processing.
- Hands-on experience in using HRIQ software to perform the HR roles.
- Process-oriented, meticulous, forward looking, possesses great initiative.
- Strong people skills, good communication and writing skills.
- Prepared to work in a fast-paced progressive environment.
- Ability to start within short notice would be highly advantageous.
- Working Location : Toa Payoh (near Toa Payoh MRT Station)
- Working Hour : Monday to Friday : 9.00am to 6.00pm.
- Smart Casual Dress Code
- Friendly and conducive working environment
- On the Job Training on HR functions and processes will be provided.
- Great Career Progression
- Annual Leave up to 21 days
- Extra 3 days’ Festive Leave
- Birthday Leave and Birthday voucher $50
- Flexi Benefit & Insurance Benefit
- Overseas Staff Outing
- Work From Home Entitlement – 18 days per year
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability via APPLY NOW button.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.