1. Execution of valuation assignments from banks / financial institutions for mortgage purposes which includes but not limited to carrying out site inspections of properties, preparing valuation reports etc.
2. Assist the Head of Department in business development activities, including the marketing and public relations aspects, to ensure a continual growth of the business.
3. Provide excellent client service.
4. Build and maintain strong client relationship with existing key clients.
5. Develop a corporate clientele base to carry out portfolio valuations for these companies.
6. Create greater awareness for PropNex valuation department to be known in the real estate market.
7. Perform any other ad hoc duties as and when assigned.
1. Diploma / Degree in Real Estate from NUS or its equivalent qualifications from other universities.
2. Minimum two (2) years of working experience in the Valuation field. Candidates with more years of experience may be considered for managerial position.
3. Candidates who possess an Appraiser’s License will have an added advantage.
4. Proficient in MS Excel / Word / PowerPoint.
5. Meticulous and possess strong numeracy skills.
6. Preference will be given to candidates who are available immediately or within short notice.
• Working Location : Toa Payoh
• Working hours : Mondays to Fridays : 9.00am to 6.00pm
• Conducive work environment
• On-The-Job Training provided
• Great career progression
• Annual Leave up to 21 days, Additional 3 days of Festive Leave.
• Dress Code: Smart Casual
• Medical and insurance benefits
• Overseas staff outing
• Birthday Voucher ($50)
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability via the APPLY NOW button.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.