1. Keying in of data into in-house system.
2. Processing of documents and cheques.
3. Checking and verifying records.
4. Liaising with associates in verification of details.
5. Handling incoming calls, invoices and emails.
6. Handling enquiries on payment.
7. Assisting with retrieval of documents.
8. Assisting in ad-hoc administrative duties when required.
1. Minimum GCE “O" level with administrative experience.
2. Meticulous and has good interpersonal skills.
3. Proficient in MS Excel/Word.
4. Positive attitude and willing to learn.
5. Able to interact effectively with people at all levels and be a team player.
6. Preference will be given to candidates who are available immediately or within short notice.
· Conducive work environment
· Great Career Progression.
· Annual Leave up to 21 days, Additional 3 days’ Festive Leave.
· Dress Code: Smart Casual
· Medical & insurance benefit
· Overseas Staff Outing
· Birthday Voucher $50
· Working Location : Toa Payoh, (HDB Hub near Toa Payoh MRT Station)
· 5-day work week, Mondays to Fridays : 9.00am to 6.00pm
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability via APPLY NOW button.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.