CorpComm Administrative Officer, PropNex Realty Pte Ltd
Reporting directly to the Senior Director and Senior Manager of the Corporate Communications & Business Development Department, the incumbent is responsible to perform administrative and coordination duties to ensure the smooth operation of the department.
1. Update the content on company website (such as promotional campaigns, deals, reports, etc.) on a regular basis.
2. Coordinate and provide administrative support for social media campaigns.
3. Liaise with corporate / event partners regarding event participations, booth setup and other event-related matters.
4. Coordinate and provide logistical support for events such as registration, sales of book, attendance taking, etc.
5. Handle administrative duties such as:
- Filing of documents,
- Procure, monitor and update corporate merchandise stocks,
- Monitor and update expenditure and payment status.
- Liaise with Accounts department on staff claims and various payment matters.
6. Perform any other ad hoc duties as and when assigned.
1. Diploma in Business Administration or its equivalent.
2. Minimum one (1) year of working experience.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop will be advantageous.
4. Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
Working Location : Toa Payoh
Monday and Friday : 9.00am to 6.00pm
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability via APPLY NOW button.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.