PropNex Realty Pte Ltd
- Assignments/projects/campaigns management, distribution & monitoring
- Cross-departments coordination for comms & events
- Follow up on pending tasks assigned to other departments
- Prepare daily priority lists (mitigate ad-hoc tasks), weekly project status reports and project budgets
- Communicate potential challenges to stakeholders and devise/recommend solutions
- Project/Campaign workflow control
- Project/Campaign budget tracking-accounting
- Social media ads and post scheduling and tracking
- Internal comms scheduling and tracking (SMS, Email, Whatsapp, VO)
- Prepare & broadcast comms via emails, WhatsApp & SMS
- External comms (ECB) scheduling via email
- Obtain marketing campaign approvals
- Process department expenditures
- Process payment to suppliers/vendors
- Online tools/media library management
- Department budget management and admin
- Resource/manpower planning & forecasting of projects/campaigns
- Manage & update department calendar
- Ability to learn new tech and online tools/softwares
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a high-pressure environment
- Min ‘O’ Levels with 5 years relevant job experience OR Min ‘A’ Levels/Diploma
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
Good to Have
- Experience developing schedules and timelines for projects
- Experience in project workflow planning
- Familiar with Google sites
- Familiar with social media business platforms such as Facebook, Instagram & Tiktok
• Working Location : Toa Payoh
• Monday and Friday : 9.00am to 6.00pm
• Conducive work environment, On-The-Job Training provided.
• Great Career Progression.
• Annual Leave up to 21 days, Additional 3 days’ Festive Leave.
• Dress Code: Smart Casual
• Medical & insurance benefit
• Overseas Staff Outing
• Birthday Voucher $50
Interested candidates are invited to email your full resume to email@example.com, stating your current and expected salary and your earliest date of availability.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.