1. Update the Marketing material at the designated marketing points.
2. Review, advise and approve the marketing collaterals submitted by the agents so as to ensure consistent and professional image of the Company marketing flyers.
3. Source for partners to take up booth for SPACE@propNex; publicize the various partners’ participation; help them with the boot set up and storage of items.
4. Update the various social media channels on the company upcoming events, latest updates, photos, videos etc. In addition, to update on the number of followers on the various social media channels.
5. Procure, monitor and update the corporate merchandise stocks.
6. Monitor and update expenditure and payment status, liaise with Accounts department on staff claims and various payment matters.
7. Support PropNex convention pre-arrangement, actual day event, post arrangement.
8. Co-ordinate and provide logistical support on the property seminar (registration, sales of book, attendance).
9. Main safekeeper on the Company corporate videos, reproduced copies for media coverage, convention, company events; sales of corporate videos (liaison with seller, pricing, monitor and update the stocks).
10. Prepare the necessary documents for the submissions for awards.
11. Department filings by categories like projects, suppliers, sponsorships, activities, awards.
12. Perform any other adhoc assignments as and when assigned.
1. Diploma in Marketing, Commerce, Business, Journalism or its equivalent.
2. Minimum one (1) to two (2) years of working experience.
3. Bilingual in both English and Mandarin.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop.
5. Fast worker and able to multi-task under pressure.
6. Must be prepared to work on weekends and beyond normal working hours when necessary.
• Working Location : Toa Payoh
• Monday and Friday : 9.00am to 6.00pm
• Conducive work environment, On-The-Job Training provided.
• Great Career Progression.
• Annual Leave up to 21 days, Additional 3 days’ Festive Leave.
• Dress Code: Smart Casual
• Medical & insurance benefit
• Overseas Staff Outing
• Birthday Voucher $50
Interested candidates are invited to email your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your current and expected salary and your earliest date of availability.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.