1) Data entry using an in-house system.
2) Research and documentation.
3) Manage emails and phone inquiries.
4) Assisting in ad-hoc administrative duties when required.
1. Minimum GCE “O" level with administrative experience.
2. Meticulous and has good interpersonal skills.
3. Proficient in MS Excel/Word.
4. Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
5. Able to interact effectively with people at all levels and be a team player.
6. Preference will be given to candidates who are available immediately or within short notice.
• Working Location : Toa Payoh
• Five (5) day work week, Monday and Friday : 9 am to 6pm
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability via APPLY NOW button.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.