Financial Consultant (with fixed salary)
- Basic + Incentives + Profit Sharing
- Comprehensive Training Programs with Individual Mentoring and Coaching
- Work-Life Balance with Flexible Working Hours
- Travel Opportunities
- Progressive to Entrepreneurship Model with Unlimited Income
- Management of Client’s Financial Portfolio
- Acquire, Advise & Accompany Clients in their Life's Financial Journey
- Distribute a wide range of Financial Products for Investment and Insurance
- Prepare and present financial planning concepts.
- Formulate financial plans and strategies.
- Compare financial products and services across the industry.
- Stay current and be aware of changes in CPF, HDB, legal and tax laws.
- Ensure client loyalty through high standards of customer service.
- Build and enhance client relationships.
Key Areas of Financial Planning:
- Budget and Cash Planning
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Tax Planning
- 21 years old and above.
- Diploma or Degree in any field.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Possess the ability to approach and communicate with a broad range of people.
- Candidates with no work experience are welcome to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.