- In charge of creative concept development and story boarding of video projects which includes conducting research and discussion with project ICs and/or Sales Managers to understand location unique selling points (USP), project architectural concepts and unique selling features etc.
- Involve in video production, video editing and post-production which includes the creation of video animations and digital artwork management.
- Prepare and organize video production including video footage, images, visual thematic archives and backups.
- Handle the planning and coordination works related to filming locations.
- Prepare scripts (in English and Mandarin) for videos as and when required.
- Proficient in all aspects of green screen production, from lighting and shooting to keying and compositing/stitching videos.
- Prepare minimally three (3) videos for officially appointed up-coming new launches, namely:
i) Project teaser video (a video to product location attributes)
ii) Sales gallery walk-through video by project ICs and show units virtual tour
(Run and Done video)
iii) Facebook live video (show flat video shoot by CEO and Executive Director)
- Prepare minimally two (2) videos for post-launch stage of projects, namely:
i) A final enhanced project video by stitching together project teaser video,
project USP, project architectural concepts and virtual tour.
ii) Interview video with project Chief IC and/or developer
- Manage and organize archive of video/media assets (images, photos etc.) and previous works.
- Stay up-to-date with new technological advances as well as various shooting styles and latest trends so as to enhance quality of production and brand awareness.
- Perform any other ad hoc work duties as and when assigned.
1. ITE/Diploma/Degree or its other equivalent qualifications.
2. Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in relevant field would be advantageous.
3. Passionate about creative/video production.
4. Proficient in software such as Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Photoshop.
5. Proficient in video equipment such as DSLR, professional cameras and lights.
6. Candidates will have added advantage if they are:
• Proficient in software such as Apple Motion, After Effects and/or Davinci.
• Familiar with studio equipment, video switcher and slider system.
7. Highly creative, strong fashion sense with an eye for aesthetic standards, meticulous and adventurous, high personal standard.
8. Must be willing and able to work on weekends whenever filming is required.
9. Must be able to prioritise, to multi-task and to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
10. Self-motivated, disciplined and a team player.
11. Preferably someone who is available immediately or at short notice.
12. Entry-level candidates with the willingness to learn are welcome to apply.
• Working Location: Toa Payoh
• Five (5) day work week, Monday and Friday : 9.00am to 6.00pm
• On the Job Training will be provided
• Conducive working environment
• Great Career Progression
• Dress Code : Smart Casual
• Annual Leave up to 21 days
• Extra 3 days’ Festive Leave
• Medical & insurance benefit
• Overseas Staff Outing
• Birthday voucher $50
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.