- Prepare commission template and commission statements for payments to financial advisers, introducers and vesting payouts.
- Prepare tax invoices, payment vouchers and receipt vouchers.
- Handle petty cash and perform bank reconciliations.
- Prepare journal vouchers for monthly closing.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations.
- Perform general administrative duties such as data entry and filing.
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by the Company.
- NITEC / Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Preferably with 1-2 years of relevant working experience.
- Hardworking, meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn.
- Dynamic and open to new ideas.
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Microsoft Excel).
- Working Location: Toa Payoh
- Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 6pm
- On the Job Training will be provided
- Conducive working environment
- Great Career Progression
- Dress Code : Smart Casual
- Annual Leave up to 21 days
- Extra 3 days’ Festive Leave
- Medical & insurance benefit
- Overseas Staff Outing
- Birthday voucher $50
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.