1. Inputs into the integrated marketing and communications strategy and plan. Updates the marketing plan and reacts to change.
2. Organizes and creates content for the integrated marketing campaign and marketing collaterals. This role requires strong copywriting skills.
3. Implements and executes the digital marketing campaign on social media (e.g. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, You Tube, Linked In and Professional Forums).
4. Implements and executes the Customer Relationship Management campaign comprising website (content management & updates), EDM’s, Newsletters, Apps and database segmentation).
5. Implements and executes event marketing initiatives.
6. Implements and secures media buying for digital advertising, through media vendors and contacts.
7. Interpret analytics, campaign impact and effectiveness and market research and align / justify campaign effectiveness back to strategic objectives.
8. Manages, monitors and tracks the Marketing Budget against the Marketing plan as well as the ROI.
9. Ensures all integrated marketing and communication initiatives are aligned to the marketing strategy and the approved marketing plan.
10. Co-ordinates for project training, meeting, seminars.
11. Performs any other tasks as and when assigned by the Company.
1. Degree / Diploma in Business, Marketing or Communications.
2. Minimum 2 to 3 years in integrated marketing field with experience in branding role, digital marketing role). Ideally someone who has worked in a medium to large sized corporate company / media agency.
3. Strong project management skills and follow up.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office (need to prepare spreadsheets and progress reports).
5. Strong copywriting skills. Good command of English Language.
6. Strong interpersonal skills;
Ability to develop strong Client service relationships and work well with colleagues and different project teams (multi-function) as they project manage and deliver marketing collaterals.
7. Fast and efficient with a strong sense of urgency and Client service whilst being deadline focused and results driven in a pressurized project environment.
8. Resourceful, detailed with a strong sense of initiative and problem solving.
9. Meticulous, systematic and highly organized.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability via APPLY HERE button.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.