1. Check completeness and accuracy of admission application.
2. Check completeness and accuracy of renewal application.
3. Check completeness and accuracy of exit application.
4. Submission of admission application to Council for Estate Agencies (CEA).
5. Data Entry.
6. Perform filing and general administrative tasks.
8. Assist in any other ad hoc matters as and when assigned.
1. Diploma in Business Administrative or its equivalent.
2. Minimum three (3) years of administrative experience.
3. Knowledge on the procedures to process new applications with CEA will be advantageous.
4. Proficient in MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
5. Meticulous with numbers & attentive to details.
Preference will be given to candidates who are available immediately or within short notice
· Conducive work environment
· Great Career Progression.
· Annual Leave up to 21 days, Additional 3 days’ Festive Leave.
· Dress Code: Smart Casual
· Medical & insurance benefit
· Overseas Staff Outing
· Birthday Leave and Birthday Voucher worth $50
· Working Location : Toa Payoh, (HDB Hub near Toa Payoh MRT Station)
· 5-day work week, Mondays to Fridays : 9.00am to 6.00pm
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability via APPLY NOW button.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.