1) Day-to-day customer service duties:
· Answer phone calls and emails, and respond to customers’ enquiries pertaining to the Ovvy platform (digital service marketplace).
· Merchant/Clients Onboarding
· Facilitate job posting / bidding process for clients and merchants respectively
· Monitor and follow up closely on job posts / bids which are pending users' actions.
· Attend to disputes between clients and merchants and escalate to superior when necessary.
· Monitor platform feedback on various App Stores (Google and Apple).
2) Payment processing:
· Process daily merchant pay-out for completed jobs.
· Process payment refund/penalty fees when necessary.
3) Administrative duties and report preparation:
· Update SOPs
· Prepare scheduled reports for platform performance monitoring.
· Perform general administrative and reporting duties.
4) User engagement:
· Monitor user /merchant sign-up rates
· Participate and execute user expansion activities such as bringing in more users (both merchants and clients).
5) IT-related testing:
· Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on new functions or platform modifications.
· Provide feedback on the user experience.
6) Other operational duties:
· Participate and assist in group-level company events when required.
7) Perform any other ad hoc duties as and when assigned, including supporting other sections.
1) Minimum Diploma (business major preferred) or other equivalent qualifications.
2) Preferably with working experience in Customer Service field.
3) Knowledge in coding, web design, project management, and PDPA will be of added advantage.
4) Candidates with no working experience but possess good communication and interpersonal skills are welcome to apply as on-the-job training will be provided.
5) Ability to do prompt follow ups and communications to stakeholders.
6) Good problem-solving skills (ability to understand and diagnose nature of issues).
7) Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel / Word / PowerPoint) will be of added advantage.
8) Preference will be given to candidates who are available immediately or within short notice.
· Working Location: Toa Payoh
· Working Hours: 5-day work week, Mondays to Fridays : 9.00am to 6.00pm
· Conducive work environment
· On-The-Job Training provided
· Great career progression
· Annual Leave up to 21 days, Additional 3 days of Festive Leave
· Dress Code: Smart Casual
· Medical and insurance benefits
· Overseas staff outing
· Birthday Voucher ($50)
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the expected salary and earliest date of availability via the APPLY NOW button.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.