1) Day-to-day customer service duties:
Answer phone calls and emails and respond to customers’ enquiries pertaining to the Ovvy platform (digital service marketplace).
Facilitate job posting / bidding process for clients and merchants respectively.
Monitor and follow up closely on job posts / bids which are pending users' actions.
Attend to disputes between clients and merchants and escalate to superior when necessary.
Monitor platform feedback on various App Stores (Google and Apple).
2) Payment processing:
Process daily merchant pay-out for completed jobs.
Process payment refund when necessary.
3) Administrative duties and report preparation:
Prepare scheduled reports for platform performance monitoring.
Perform general administrative duties.
4) User engagement:
Participate and execute user expansion activities such as bringing in more users (both merchants and clients).
5) IT-related testing:
Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on new functions or platform modifications.
Provide feedback on the user experience.
6) Other operational duties:
Participate and assist in company events when required.
7) Perform any other ad hoc duties as and when assigned.
1) Min Diploma (business major preferred) or other equivalent qualifications.
2) Preferably with working experience in Customer Service field.
3) Knowledge in coding, web design or project management will be of added advantage.
4) Candidates with no working experience but possess good communication and interpersonal skills are welcome to apply as on-the-job training will be provided.
5) Ability to do prompt follow-ups and communications to stakeholders.
6) Good problem-solving skills (ability to understand and diagnose nature of issues).
7) Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel / Word / PowerPoint) will be of added advantage.
8) Preference will be given to candidates who are available immediately or within short notice.
Working Location: Toa Payoh
Working Hours: 5-day work week, Mondays to Fridays: 9.00am to 6.00pm
Conducive work environment
On-The-Job Training provided
Great career progression
Annual Leave up to 21 days, Additional 3 days of Festive Leave
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Medical and insurance benefits
Overseas staff outing
Birthday Voucher ($50)
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the expected salary and earliest date of availability via the JobStreet portal.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.